Saturday, January 20, 2007


I created this collage Just Becuz when I usually take pictures I'm very casual not dressed up and sometimes in my pj's. I was on my way to a casual get 2gether so I decided to snap a few while I was waitin for my ride. Today I received my 1st Brunsli Hair Tie that I ordered a week ago. Several of the sistas have raved and praised these ties so I decided to see if the hype was true. So far I can say that I'm pleased. I haven't had a chance to wear it outside of the house but I'll letcha know if my opinion changes.

9 comments:

C & C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C & C said...

i'm diggin your locs. they look healthy and lush. thanks for posting those pics!

Chocolata said...

Your hair looks wonderful, so thick and healthy. Nice hair tie too!

Abena Abena said...

Your hair looks really nice. Keep up the good work.

Valenciajaz said...

locizm,chocolata and chosen vessel thanks to all of you for stoppin by and droppin some raindrops of praise on me. I've been to all of your blogs and enjoy reading them regularly.

Me said...

Your locks look really healthy and full. I like the crinkly little wave thing you got going...

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks look really good and I love the B-Hair Tie!

Cashana said...

Your locs are gorgeous. Hair tie is nice as well.

brunsli said...

Yea! I'm so glad you like them. :)