Monday, January 15, 2007


CLICK ON PICTURES TO READ COMMENTARY
The 13th of January marked my 10 month journey with Sisterlocks. What a journey it has been. My hair has grown thru so many positive changes. I can truly say that I haven't had a lot of drama. A couple of my locks have thinned in the middle for whatever reason but overall the locks seem to be united in doing their thing. My hair is the stuff that is the kinky, coily, yea what some even call nappy, stuff. I've tried a few things recently like Dr. Bronner's soap, a little coconut oil, almond oil, sweet orange oil and the Sisterlock moisturizer spray to name a few. I try things in small amounts becuz I'm careful about what I do to my locks. I can't truly say that I love one product more than another. I'll venture out a little more once my hair is fully locked. I marvel that all my locs were completed in one day but some are further along in the loc process than others. Some have buds, others don't. I guess they're like people who're born at the same time. Some mature faster than others. Overall it's all good with my Sisterlocks;I'm learning more about 'em erday. In case you can't tell from this and previous posts, I stillll love my Sisterlocks.

1 comment:

z said...

Your locks are looking so great, especially withBrunsli's hair tie. It's amazing how much they have swollen since day 1 but they are definitely coming into their own.