Monday, February 05, 2007


I've Been Tagged! These are 5 Things I care to share

1. I would love to be able to play no FUNK a bass guitar, Rock a piano and Soothe my soul and others with the violin. But I can't do any of these things.

2. I'm the proud MOM of a 22 year old young man named Courtney who attends Chicago State University. He is my only child but I wish I'd had more.

3. I've only lived in two states in my life. Texas and Maryland. I want to add more to this list. I may add a new one this year.

4. I have two Master's degrees. I work at a Middle school but I'm not in the classroom. It's ironic that I didn't start out as a good reader but I've made my living for the last 14 years teaching others to do what I wasn't good at.

5. In 2000 I sang background for Bernard Wright at a Juneteenth celebration. If you don't know who he is (I didn't either b4 I met him) he had an 80's song titled Who do you love?

Well, if ya didn't know, now ya know!

Ok. Praline
Kalia
GIgirl
You've been tagged! Now you have to share 5 things about yourself on your blog and tag another blogger. Isn't this fun?

2 comments:

MEE said...

Cool 5 things! I love "Who do you love"!! Jen and I used to sing that song alllll the time back in the day.

Maryee :-)

Unknown said...

OMG...the BASS!!!...ME TOO!!!... and WoW..2 Masters..way to go sis! These are five VERY cool things.. thank you for sharing them..(((HUGS)))...
....just me...daez