Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lock Venture No pics 2day. I just wanted to share that I ran into a lady yesterday while sitting in a school auditorium. When I sat down she touched me and complimented me on my SL's. I said thanks without turning around and then I decided to ask how she knew they were SL's and I looked at her to discover that she's in the family, for 4 years now. Her locks were colored and gorgeous. I did get SL envy for a minute but just like her I know that my hair is fearfully and wonderfully made and it's gonna do whatever it's gonna do. I do have a slight concern tho. Lately I've noticed a single string at the end of many of my locks. I did ask the SL vet I met about this and she assured me this is normal and that she eventually cut hers off. Right now I'm not gonna do anything. I will ask my consultant about it when I go for my retightning next month. I don't style or roll so I can't figure if this is due to me or if it's just a phase in the process. My locks still look and feel healthy; so I guess I'll run on and see what the ends going to be.

3 comments:

C & C said...

First off let me start by saying...Your locs Rock baby! Thanks for stopping by and showing some love. Adios :-)

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I have a few of thos locs too with the strings. I have said that I was going to cut them off but I haven't done anything yet and its going on 5 months! Hey is your real name Valencia? If it is we have something else in common!

Valenciajaz said...

Sistalocd, thanks 4 sharin. No my real name is Valencia but it's one of my favorite great niece's name.